tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 6 does not respond or freeze after startup
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2010 21:27:17 GMT
> From: T. Gau [mailto:tgau@normad.de]
> Subject: Re: Tomcat 6 does not respond or freeze after startup
>
> I tried to connect via telnet without success:

If you've changed _anything_ in server.xml, please post it, preferably with comments removed
and privileged information masked.  If you haven't changed it, just state that.

Try disabling APR by renaming the tcnative-1.dll file in Tomcat's bin directory.  This will
get you the pure Java connector, so we can see if there's some problem with APR in your setup.
 (Your logs show it is currently being used.)

Are you running IPv6-only by any chance?  The JVM doesn't handle that well.

 - Chuck