tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "B. Balakrishna Rao" <balakrishna_...@persistent.co.in>
Subject Prioritizing incoming requests
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2010 05:49:31 GMT
Hi,

I would like to know if we can prioritizing the incoming requests in Tomcat.
Let's say, I have a report module and a cart module in my web application. I would like to
give more priority to report module than the cart module as Report modules seems to take longer
period of time. By doing so, What I am thinking is that, Tomcat would give high priority to
the report requests over the cart requests so that reports requests would take lesser time
to execute?

Thanks,
Bala.

DISCLAIMER