tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Anton Ryazantsev <anton.ryazant...@nicetu.spb.ru>
Subject Jasper don't know getElementsByTagNameNS!?
Date Tue, 24 Aug 2010 07:52:29 GMT
Hi!
My platform is windows xp 32 bit, and right now I'm using Tomcat 7.0.2

I found a strange bug, using dom objects in JSP. Since Tomcat 6 and
higher JSP page compiler throws Exception: The method
getElementsByTagNameNS(String, String) is undefined for the type
Element. How can it be? Method getElementsByTagNameNS must be define and
it is define in Xerces Parser (last version), for example. I can use
method getElementsByTagName, instead, but problem stay... plenty of code
need to rewrite... can you help?

Log is in attachment. Source code of test JPS-page also attached.

________
Ryazantsev Anton