tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier>
Subject Re: How to spawn child processes.
Date Mon, 23 Aug 2010 22:30:00 GMT
Wesley Acheson wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 10:56 PM, André Warnier <> wrote:
>> and can someone finally explain what "spwaning child processes" means ?
>> What are you all doing to these kids ?
> I apologise about the typo and I deliberately didn't want to use the
> term Threads as I was unsure if threads should be used.
My question was intended as a jest, but at the same time it may be a pity if it prevents
this thread to be found in the archives when looking for "spawn" (which it does, in MarkMail).
So I took the liberty of correcting the subject of this one, hoping at least then the
thread will be found.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message