tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Single Sign-On problems
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2010 19:13:23 GMT
Stewart, Kevin L. (GSFC-417.0)[CONSTELLATION SOFTWARE ENGINEERING] wrote:
> Pid,
>
> I can't seem to open any of your emails.  Outlook (with Entrust) says that they are encrypted
but with invalid mime.

Chances are overwhelming that it's Outlook (or Entrust) that's wrong.
Get yourself a real email client, respectful of the Internet RFCs, to read these lists.
Nothing flippant these, just facts.
If Pid's emails were not valid, the list server would not accept them or forward them to
the list members.

His previous email for example : the email itself is not encrypted, just signed.
The whole email MIME type is

And the first part (the text) is

--------------enigFEBA35C657C65CD44D7CFE56

Nothing encrypted there, and valid MIME types.