tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Socket 24 is not connected any more (errno=-1)
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2010 11:49:54 GMT
HANDE CANORUÇ wrote:
> Should I make configuration in httpd file or workers.properties? And what
> configuration?

mod_jk is a connector between Apache httpd and Apache Tomcat.
Its sibling isapi_redirect is a connector between Microsoft IIS and Apache Tomcat.

It is not very clear by your communication below what glassfish has to do with this, and
what you are connecting to what.  Where is this mod_jk installed, on what kind of host,
what version is it, what is the tomcat version etc..

And sorry if I ask, but what is glassfish 3.1 ?
(shows how ignorant I am, I know, but hey this is the tomcat users list)