tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Steve Johnson <st...@parisgroup.net>
Subject Re: Help troubleshooting SSL certificate problem
Date Sat, 07 Aug 2010 22:32:13 GMT
  The GoDaddy instructions mostly talk about building the keystore file,
and are very similar to that section of the document you mention.  I
assume what you're getting at is that the instructions you mention might
be helpful to me.  I have, unfortunately, been over those instructions
backwards and forwards.  They don't lend any clues.

I went through those instructions when I first got SSL working.  I had
SSL working fine.  All I did this time around was replace one keystore
file (tcserver.keystore) with another.  I used the same password and
alias this time around so that I could just drop in the new keystore
without any modifications.  When I do so, my system stops working.  If I
revert back to the original keystore containing the self-signed
certificate, the system works fine again.