tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Memory leak in using SSL with Tomcat 6.0.18
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2010 10:57:41 GMT
On 04/08/2010 11:54, B. Balakrishna Rao wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> Thanks for your reply.
> I tried reading the change log. It appears that in Tomcat 6.0.20 there is a fix related
to memory leak using SSL.
> What I am thinking is that if this is the issue with the Tomcat 6.0.18 or an issue with
my application.
> Can you confirm if there is a memory leak issue exists in using SSL with tomcat 6.0.18
on Linux environment which similar to my problem? It helps me concentrate on upgrading the
Tomcat in my production.
> Please let me know if you need any further details about my environment.

I'm pretty sure the fix you are referring to was fixed in 6.0.21, not
6.0.20.

I suggest you read the bug report and compare the details there to what
you are seeing to determine if they are the same.

Mark