tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Peter Buning <bun...@kicktipp.de>
Subject Re: few slow requests
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2010 07:45:41 GMT
Thanks for your reply!

Keep alive is disabled. The slower response times are seldom, nearly 0,1
% of all the requests. The tests were done with a concurrency of 1.
I think, as Chris replied, it 's another process of the OS.

the server.xml:

<Server port="8005" shutdown="SHUTDOWN">
<Listener className="org.apache.catalina.mbeans.ServerLifecycleListener" />
<Listener
className="org.apache.catalina.mbeans.GlobalResourcesLifecycleListener" />
<Listener
className="org.apache.catalina.storeconfig.StoreConfigLifecycleListener" />

<Listener className="org.apache.catalina.mbeans.JMXAdaptorLifecycleListener"
            namingPort="8890" port="8891" host="servername />

<GlobalNamingResources>
type="org.apache.catalina.UserDatabase" description="User database that
can be updated and saved"

pathname="conf/tomcat-users.xml" />
</GlobalNamingResources>

<Service name="Catalina">
<Connector port="80" URIEncoding="UTF-8" maxHttpHeaderSize="8192"
maxThreads="3000" minSpareThreads="3000" maxSpareThreads="3000"
                         enableLookups="false" acceptCount="25"
connectionTimeout="10000" disableUploadTimeout="true" server="server"
maxKeepAliveRequests="1"
                         compression="on" compressionMinSize="2048"
noCompressionUserAgents="gozilla, traviata"
compressableMimeType="text/html,text/xml,text/css" />

resourceName="UserDatabase" />

<Host name="localhost" appBase="webapps" unpackWARs="true"
autoDeploy="true" xmlValidation="false" xmlNamespaceAware="false">

directory="logs" prefix="localhost_access_log." suffix=".txt"
                                         pattern="%h %l %u %t
&quot;%r&quot; %s %b %D" resolveHosts="false" />

</Host>
</Engine>
</Service>
</Server>