tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "T. Gau" <t...@normad.de>
Subject Re: Tomcat 6 does not respond or freeze after startup
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2010 21:46:31 GMT
  @Modified:
I have not modified anything. Just unzipped Tomcat via 7zip and moved it
to program folder.

@ARP:
Disabling ARP as described below doesn't help. Tomcat is still freezing,
no access via telnet possible.

@IPv6:
As fas as I know, I'm not running IPv6. IPconfig doesn't show any IPv6
specific.

Thanks and kind regards,

T. Gau

Caldarale, Charles R schrieb am 03.08.2010 23:27:
>> From: T. Gau [mailto:tgau@normad.de]
>> Subject: Re: Tomcat 6 does not respond or freeze after startup
>>
>> I tried to connect via telnet without success:
> If you've changed _anything_ in server.xml, please post it, preferably with comments
removed and privileged information masked.  If you haven't changed it, just state that.

> Try disabling APR by renaming the tcnative-1.dll file in Tomcat's bin directory.  This
will get you the pure Java connector, so we can see if there's some problem with APR in your
setup.  (Your logs show it is currently being used.)