tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Richard da Silva <roman_s...@yahoo.com>
Subject WARNING: Parameters : Invalid Chunk "xxxx" ignored
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2010 12:28:03 GMT
Hi all,

I am running an IDM application on Tomcat (I'm using version 6).

Everything is working fine; no problems (technically, anyway).

But, for some reason, I keep getting the following error report in my Tomcat Server window
:
WARNING : Parameters : Invalid Chunk "<attribute name>" ignored

Usually, I get up to a dozen such messages (for each attribute being fetched into my application).
I have no idea what this means.

As I said, the application is behaving as it should. So, I don't understand what this "error
message" is referring to.

Any tips, please?

Thanks

Richard da Silva