tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Pid *" <>
Subject Re: Two-way SSL setup as Tomcat as a client
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2010 13:24:32 GMT
On 6 Aug 2010, at 13:12, yifeng wu <> wrote:

> Hi,
> I am trying to make a call from Tomcat to another application server (Websphere) and
the communication channel is secured with two-way SSL.
> I have been searching on the net for hours and cannot find the information about how
to setup tomcat as a SSL client (there’re plenty for setting up tomcat as a server for two-way

Tomcat doesn't need configuring as an SSL client, your application
does. That would be why there's nothing online about it.

> Can anyone share the information if you happen to know how?
> Thanks,
> YF

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: