tomcat-users mailing list archives

From imtrick <>
Subject Re: Http 505
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2010 18:53:21 GMT

jgroups wrote:
> Tomcat 6
> Our application non-java client (C/Java)  are occassionally seeing
> Http 505. But there is no such error being logged in the tomcat access
> log. Clients are for sure seeing 505 but we are not so I am wondering
> if someone can help me understand why that might be occuring? In the
> response header they see:
> Response header: Apache-Coyote/1.1
> Response header: connection close

I'm curious if you ever found a solution to your problem.

Since upgrading from Tomcat 6.0.20 to 6.0.28, we're seeing a similar issue,
where URLs that worked fine before the upgrade are throwing 505's to
clients.  If we revert back to 5.0.30, the problem goes away.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message