tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Yogeshwar Srikrishnan <yogesh.srikrish...@rackspace.com>
Subject Re: Issues with org.apache.catalina.connector.Request
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2010 15:03:11 GMT
Thanks.Quite possible we are using certain REST resources as sub resource.
Could be issues with the way its done!
Thanks for the help.

On 08/05/2010 09:59 AM, Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
> It means it appears that you have stored a reference to the Request object in the session
or some other scope that makes it erroneously accessible to multiple threads.

--
*Yogeshwar Srikrishnan*
Software Engineer III

at abuse@rackspace.com, and delete the original message.