tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jing Chen <jin...@yahoo.com>
Subject java.net.SocketException: SSL handshake errorjavax.net.ssl.SSLException: No available certificate or key corresponds to the SSL cipher suites which are enabled.
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2010 23:51:25 GMT
After getting a new SSL certificate from GeoTrust, I keep getting the following
error after starting JBoss 4.0.5:
java.net.SocketException: SSL handshake errorj avax.net.ssl.SSLException: No
available certificate or key corresponds to the SSL cipher suites which are
enabled.

I first imported the intermediate certificate with alias root, then import the
final certificate with another alias name.

Can someone help me figuring out where is the missing piece?

Thanks!!