tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Karthik Nanjangude <karthik.nanjang...@xius-bcgi.com>
Subject RE: 2 POST requests to underlying Server
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2010 10:59:27 GMT

Hi

>>(*) do you have any particular reason to use this setting, instead of the default
? Or is
it just something you copied from some blog page ?

1) I have not copied the same from  any Blog , it is as defined
   configuration  as is from the N/w team

2) Where can I fine the default settings for the same ?

3) As I have already said We have put a Java script filter to disable
   multiple Clicks for dual request from the Browser ( IE 7+ / FF 3+ )

With regards
karthik