tomcat-users mailing list archives

From DJP JEAN-PROST Dominique <Dominique.JEAN-PR...@dexia-sofaxis.com>
Subject RE: [SingleSignOn Valve] Overriding deregister(String) method
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2010 12:49:30 GMT
-----Message d'origine-----
De : Pid [mailto:pid@pidster.com]
Envoyé : mardi 3 août 2010 14:45
À : Tomcat Users List
Objet : Re: [SingleSignOn Valve] Overriding deregister(String) method

Potentially silly questions:

#1 how is one supposed to logout of all apps?
 [Dominique Jean-Prost]  I don't need this feature
#2 what's the reason for using a half functional SSO valve?
[Dominique Jean-Prost] From y point of view (and from what I need) the SSO valve is aimed
at preventing user to enter login/password each time he wants to access a new webapp. It shouldn't
mean that because he used this feature he should log out for all the webapp he accessed.

That's why I would like to "enhance" tomcat's valve so that it meets my requirements. My question
is : will I introduce such a change so that tomcat wouldn't work (is the fact that the valve
runs this way is a requirement for tomcat ?)

Dom
Consultez nos nouveaux sites internet :
http://www.dexia-sofaxis.com
http://www.dexia-sofcap-sofcah.com

Tous ensemble pour l’environnement : n’imprimer ce courriel que si nécessaire.

Dexia Sofaxis disclaimer : http://www.dexia-sofaxis.com/disclaimer.html