tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rashid Jilani" <jil...@lifebiosystems.com>
Subject can't fire tomcat with the security option
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2010 22:10:42 GMT
Gurus when I try to fire the tomcat "catalina start -security" I am
following the following errors

(java.lang.RuntimePermission accessClassInPackage.org.apache.catalina)

                at
java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(Unknown Source)

Can some shed some light what is the root cause of the error

BTW I also tried to run the tomcat by setting set
CATALINA_OPTS=-Djava.security.debug=all option that kept spitting tons of
messages on my console screen but can't make any sense out of it, any help
would be really appreciated

Thanks,
RJ