Hi All

I have defined a dynamic web project in Eclipse 3.6 to which i have added a user library that has all the Myfaces 2.0 jars as well as the el-api-1.1 and el-impl-1.1 jars.

When i publish the project under wtp to the reference tomcat, i get the following startup error:

java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: when resolving interface method "javax.servlet.jsp.JspApplicationContext.getExpressionFactory()Ljavax/el/ExpressionFactory;" the class loader (instance of org/apache/catalina/loader/WebappClassLoader) of the current class, org/apache/myfaces/webapp/Jsp21FacesInitializer, and the class loader (instance of org/apache/catalina/loader/StandardClassLoader) for resolved class, javax/servlet/jsp/JspApplicationContext, have different Class objects for the type javax/el/ExpressionFactory used in the signature

I have attached my catalina.out, web.xml and faces-config.xml... please help. Else please point me to the right direction.

Puneet