tomcat-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Goo Sam Kong <skgo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat crashed after servicing too many HTTPS connection
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2010 09:21:57 GMT
Hi Pid,

Around 50 times, I press the refresh button on browser manually. I do not
want to see Tomcat crash.

I did the same test on Tomcat 5.5.16 with JDK 1.5.0 update 7 on Windows XP,
Tomcat is running fine without any issue.

On 6 July 2010 17:11, Pid <pid@pidster.com> wrote:

> On 06/07/2010 09:48, Goo Sam Kong wrote:
> > I am using Tomcat 5.5.15 with JDK 1.5.0 update 7 on RedHat Enterprise.
> >
> > I tested my web application by refreshing a page many times, the Tomcat
> > server crashed and thrown exception below:
>
> How many times?
>
> Was your test automated?
>
> What did you expect would happen?
>
>
> p
>
> > Jul 6, 2010 11:21:38 AM org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint
> > acceptSocket
> > SEVERE: Endpoint [SSL: ServerSocket[addr=
> > 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0,port=0,localport=8443]] ignored exception:
> > java.net.SocketException: Too many open files
> > java.net.SocketException: Too many open files
> >     at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketAccept(Native Method)
> >     at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.accept(PlainSocketImpl.java:384)
> >     at java.net.ServerSocket.implAccept(ServerSocket.java:450)
> >     at
> >
> com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLServerSocketImpl.accept(SSLServerSocketImpl.java:259)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.jsse.JSSESocketFactory.acceptSocket(JSSESocketFactory.java:110)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.acceptSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:407)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:70)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:684)
> >     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> > Jul 6, 2010 11:21:38 AM org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint
> > acceptSocket
> > WARNING: Reinitializing ServerSocket
> > Jul 6, 2010 11:21:38 AM org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint
> > acceptSocket
> > SEVERE: Endpoint null ignored exception: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
> > /usr-files/ssl-truststore (Too many open files)
> > java.io.FileNotFoundException: /usr-files/ssl-truststore (Too many open
> > files)
> >     at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
> >     at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:106)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.jsse.JSSESocketFactory.getStore(JSSESocketFactory.java:279)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.jsse.JSSESocketFactory.getTrustStore(JSSESocketFactory.java:256)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.jsse.JSSE14SocketFactory.getTrustManagers(JSSE14SocketFactory.java:174)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.jsse.JSSE14SocketFactory.init(JSSE14SocketFactory.java:109)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.jsse.JSSESocketFactory.createSocket(JSSESocketFactory.java:88)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.initEndpoint(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:292)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.acceptSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:468)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:70)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:684)
> >     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> > Jul 6, 2010 11:21:38 AM org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint
> > acceptSocket
> > WARNING: Restarting endpoint
> > Jul 6, 2010 11:21:38 AM org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint
> > acceptSocket
> > SEVERE: Endpoint null shutdown due to exception:
> > java.io.FileNotFoundException: /.keystore (Too many open files)
> > java.io.FileNotFoundException: /.keystore (Too many open files)
> >     at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
> >     at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:106)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.jsse.JSSESocketFactory.getStore(JSSESocketFactory.java:279)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.jsse.JSSESocketFactory.getKeystore(JSSESocketFactory.java:222)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.jsse.JSSE14SocketFactory.getKeyManagers(JSSE14SocketFactory.java:141)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.jsse.JSSE14SocketFactory.init(JSSE14SocketFactory.java:109)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.jsse.JSSESocketFactory.createSocket(JSSESocketFactory.java:88)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.initEndpoint(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:292)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.acceptSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:480)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:70)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:684)
> >     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> > Jul 6, 2010 11:21:38 AM
> > org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable run
> > SEVERE: Caught exception (java.lang.ThreadDeath) executing
> > org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread@117a4c6,
> terminating
> > thread
> > Jul 6, 2010 11:21:41 AM org.apache.naming.resources.FileDirContext list
> > WARNING: Could not get dir listing for
> > /usr/local/apache-tomcat-5.5.16/webapps/windtalker/WEB-INF/lib
> > Jul 6, 2010 11:21:41 AM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader
> > modified
> > INFO:     Additional JARs have been added
> > Jul 6, 2010 11:21:41 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext reload
> > INFO: Reloading this Context has started
> >
>
>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message