tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Byrne <jbmulti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 6.0.26
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 09:48:50 GMT
Hi Shay

Still having problems with reading html form with servlet.

We only have a small number of servlets and would choose not to place
them in a package at this point in time.

I understand your naming of package com.company.project, can you
replace com\mycompany\Myservlet.class. What is the link between them.

I noted your comment on web.xml file  Have been using tomcat for 3/4
years and have most probably got away with murder using invoker
servlet and mapping of.

I attach a file with html form action, server start up log, web.xml
file and error http 404