tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: tomcat /manager not working
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2010 14:46:51 GMT
On 07/07/2010 15:35, Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
>> From: André Warnier [mailto:aw@ice-sa.com]
>> Subject: Re: tomcat /manager not working
>>
>> I am not going to play with /undeploy just to further verify
>> my theory, but does that look like I broke something ?
>
> No, it looks like it's working.  Things must have changed since the last time I tried
playing with the mappings (several years ago).

Were you testing with 7.0.x?

So far (with 6.0.x from svn):
/manager
  - Images broken
  - Clicking on list returns unknown command
  - Ditto start/stop etc
  - Status is ok (as expected)

With 7.0.x you will have more success because we have changed the mappings.

With 6.0.x the HTML interface will be totally broken.

I suspect the same with 5.5.x

Mark