tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 5.5 creates 0 byte files
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2010 14:36:13 GMT
Pid wrote:
> On 02/07/2010 14:33, Murat Birben wrote:
>> It is a virtual machine on ESXi so df shows me the whole storage I
>
> Does it?  I'm not sure it does.

No, it does not. It shows only the disks allocated to this virtual machine.
That's the point of virtual machines, you /can/ only access whatever is allocated to that

virtual machine.

>> think. Is there any other way to see the disk usage for virtual machines?
>
> That's a question I can't answer I'm afraid.

There should be a way, from the web console of vmware ESX, to point to the one virtual
machine and see how much disk space is allocated/used.
But the first method is easier.