tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier>
Subject Re: Tomcat 5.5 creates 0 byte files
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2010 13:02:38 GMT
Murat Birben wrote:
> I've tried apache.commons.fileupload api but the result doesn't change. I
> set the selenium waitForPageToLoad prop very small to produce the problem
> and when time exceeded test fails and thousands of 0 bytes are generated.
> I'll try the oreilly fileupload api too but it seems to me as the reason is
> not about the upload api.
> Is there anyone has another idea about this?

I have the feeling that you are not really familiar with the underlying HTTP mechanisms
for multipart posts and/or file uploads.
Can you post here a copy of the html form used by the client ?
(take out the target server name etc..)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message