tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Mod_jk: Uri * is invalid. Uri must start with /
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2010 12:59:05 GMT
Matteo Turra wrote:
> I have Apache/2.2.14 (Unix) and mod_jk/1.2.28 with a Tomcat 6.0.20 farm
> in load balancing.
>
> In the mod_jk.log I get a line like this each second.
>
> [warn] map_uri_to_worker_ext::jk_uri_worker_map.c (962): Uri * is
> invalid. Uri must start with /
>
> I checked all the JkMount directive in the virtual host
>
> Any suggestion?

Yes.  Set the log level of mod_jk to "debug", and post a much larger portion of the
logfile here, so that we can look at what is going on around this message.

Also copy here either the set of JkMount directives you are using, or the content of the
uriworkermap file.
(That is most probably where the problem originates : you have a URI mapping which mod_jk

does not like).