tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: SSL Not working on tomcat 5.5.29
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2010 08:35:18 GMT
kareem_s_m wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am working on upgrading tomcat from 5.5.28 to 5.5.29 for one of the
> applications. I see that the website renders and works fine in 5.5.29 on
> port 8080 (non SSL) but with  SSL (port 8443) the website doesnot run at
> all. When I try to see what's going on in Fiddle, I see 502 error. Also
> nothing is written to the log flies. It is as if tomcat is not even running
> in port 8443.
>
> Under tomcat 5.5.28, the site renders fine with SSL and non SSL.
>
> Is there something I could be missing?

On the face of it, I would estimate the probability of that at so close to 1 as cannot be

distinguished from it.
But if you want someone here to help, you will have to provide some more details, such as

for example a copy-and-paste of your <Connector> tags, and maybe tell us which platform

this is, and where these Tomcat's are coming from.
Useful : go to the Tomcat bin subdirectory with a console window, run version.sh or
version.bat, and paste the result in your next message.