tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier>
Subject Re: problem in deplyong war file
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 17:54:49 GMT
Pid wrote:
> On 01/07/2010 17:39, allensim wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I tried to deploying .war file into Tomcat,
>> But when i login to the manager interface page, the running column, it shows
>> "fail" .
>> How can i make it to become "true" ?
> Please read:
> ... then provide your exact Tomcat, JVM, OS versions.
> Information and stack traces from the Tomcat logs will also be useful.
it is difficult to do this on a screen. But if you print the screen, you could use tip-ex.
I would rather recommend the method above however.
Look in the Tomcat logfiles, under the tomcat/logs directory.  One of them should tell you

why the application fails to load.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message