tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ockleford Paul (NHS Connecting for Health)" <paul.ocklef...@nhs.net>
Subject Docbase inside the host appBasehas been specified, and will be ignored
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 08:06:26 GMT
Hi,

I am using tomcat 5.5 and I have deployed a web application that is working fine, but on tomcat
start up I have noticed this message. I have googled around but it seems most people see this
message and their web app doesn't work, mine does however work fine.

Does anybody know why I am seeing this message?

I have an xml file called 'LabCatalogue.xml' in 'apache-tomcat-5.5.23\conf\Catalina\localhost'
that looks like:

<Context crossContext="true" docBase="c:\\webapps\LabCatalogue" path="/LabCatalogue" reloadable="true"
/>

The web app is set to reloadable because it is currently in development.

Thanks,

Paul

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please
inform the
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in
reliance on its contents:

Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff in England and
Scotland
NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail
and GSI recipients
For more information and to find out how you can switch, visit www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/nhsmail