tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Matthew Mauriello" <>
Subject Re: Question about BASIC Authentication
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 01:54:32 GMT

First off, I really appreciate your responses.

Unfortunately I do not have a link that I can send out.

I generally use Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft recently implemented a patch
that prevents from working.

So on this consistent implementation method, how do websites grant access
to public sites and secure certain sections? Or is this a problem because
I have two separate applications deployed and I am trying to navigate
between both?

Thanks again,