tomcat-users mailing list archives

From rahul <iamrahu...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: RE: Tomcat 6.0.26 with Java 6 update 20 on Sun Solaris 5.8 Sparc - Web application unable to execute properly
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 04:52:58 GMT
Charles

The web.xml does not have much mapping as the application uses the SOFIA Salmon LLC framework.
Actually, as I said, the page is entered and executed first to print the search criteria with
URL -
http://host:5080/app/Jsp/WorkOrderList.jsp?work_order_type=active&NavBarId=work_order_list

Now, after selecting search criteria, the Search button is hit, and apparantly the same page
get executed, as the log file goes:
{ Information Message | 2010-06-30 11:46:49.197 | Thread[http-8080-2,5,main] |  org.apache.jsp.Jsp.WorkOrderList_jsp}
JspServlet.service() start - URI=/workbench/Jsp/WorkOrderList.jsp

Then it gets data from the data source succecssfully. Then, it prints:
{ Information Message | 2010-06-30 11:46:49.479 | Thread[http-8080-2,5,main] |  org.apache.jsp.Jsp.WorkOrderList_jsp}
JspServlet.service() end - URI=/workbench/Jsp/WorkOrderList.jsp Time=282 Init=false

Then the front end page says: Page Not Found.

In Windows, however, right after this line "JspServlet.service() start - URI=/workbench/Jsp/WorkOrderList.jsp"
is printed AGAIN in the logs to execute all the other HTML related component for the frontend.
And in the last it prints the end - URI bit again.

You may refer to the attachments posted earlier.

Please let me know whether I have clarified your query.

Kind Regards,
Rahul