tomcat-users mailing list archives

From kareem_s_m <kareemud...@gmail.com>
Subject SSL Not working on tomcat 5.5.29
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2010 05:30:45 GMT

Hi All,

I am working on upgrading tomcat from 5.5.28 to 5.5.29 for one of the
applications. I see that the website renders and works fine in 5.5.29 on
port 8080 (non SSL) but with  SSL (port 8443) the website doesnot run at
all. When I try to see what's going on in Fiddle, I see 502 error. Also
nothing is written to the log flies. It is as if tomcat is not even running
in port 8443.

Under tomcat 5.5.28, the site renders fine with SSL and non SSL.

Is there something I could be missing?

Regards,
Kareem