tomcat-users mailing list archives

From laredotornado <laredotorn...@gmail.com>
Subject Servlet mapping question -- way to include everythign EXCEPT a directory?
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 15:04:14 GMT

Hi,

I'm using Tomcat 6.0.26.  I want to map all of my /play/sports/* files to a
servlet, except the subdirectory, /play/sports/includes/*.  I don't know how
to specify "not" in a mapping, so I only have ...

        <servlet-mapping>
                <servlet-name>SportsSearchServlet</servlet-name>
                <url-pattern>/play/sports/*</url-pattern>
        </servlet-mapping>

What would I need to add to exclude directories matching
"/play/sports/includes/*"?

Thanks, - Dave