tomcat-users mailing list archives

From rahul <iamrahu...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 6.0.26 with Java 6 update 20 on Sun Solaris 5.8 Sparc - Web application unable to execute properly
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 12:34:37 GMT
Hello Miki

Thanks for your inputs. UNIX war means the war file deployed in UNIX environment and Windows
war means the war file deployed in Windows. So, as I said that when I just transfer the war
file from Windows to UNIX, it mis-bheaves the way I specified. On the other hand, if I transfer
the war file from UNIX to Windows, it works perfectly.

So, I guess that refutes the conception that the build process is platform dependent. I can
agree with the Tomcat Setup part. But what? I have been unable to figure that out for this
is the third day now.

Thanks and Regards,
Rahul