tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <yucca...@live.co.za>
Subject recommend a host please.
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2010 16:01:30 GMT
I would like some feedback on a hosting provider for me. I have had little choice but to cancel
at dailyrazor as they failed to provide me with what I was paying for. To my horror, I asked
for new tomcat and was given a tomcat 5 again as was evident again by the presence of no lib
in root and presence of common/lib and shared/lib. They also have not provided shell access.
New host should therefore have (in order of importance) out the box tomcat 6 with expected
tomcat 6 layout, shell access and ok price.