tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <yucca...@live.co.za>
Subject What's going on (are my wars getting corrupted?
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2010 11:15:42 GMT
I am pleased to say that myearlier issue appears to have solved itself? But
what is happening? I had to remake, recompile, redeploy and restart just to
get tomcat and hibernate to play nicely with the database! Now I am unable
to use the realm to authenticate users but I don't know why.

perhaps my wars are getting corrupted but what can i do to avoid this? I
made NO code changes and the exception (jdbc is null) was no longer thrown !
It appears the same issue is now preventing my realm from running smoothly.