tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <yucca...@live.co.za>
Subject Re: [OT] Re: problems at thejarbar.org
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2010 00:27:14 GMT
Hello, with all this confusion (and I am loving it) I will reveal what I am
doing :p My website and webapp is to showcase my skills to get work and with
a very long term goal of blogging about Java development and having a site
to distribute stuff from.

There was  a question as to why I am using a realm and application  based
realm and I have no idea howcome people think I am not using only tomcat
realm?

I do access security stuff in application but only to determine if user is
logged in to display in jsp as user is logged in as guest or not.

I appreciate this forum and thank you all for replies.

hibernate is not doing any security related stuff other than persisiting new
users and thier credentials to mysql.Tomcat is only managing security and
hibernate everything else... Hope this clears up discussion. :)