tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <yucca...@live.co.za>
Subject Re: [OT] Re: problems at thejarbar.org
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2010 07:41:20 GMT
Ok I appreciatethis big help. I am expecting a small amount of users though
so does that mean that a datasource realm may be overkill? I am not implying
that this is what was being said earlier, just trying to learn more. I have
noticed though that forum posters seem to assume a lot at times, an example
was that I need to learn maven which itself was a good headsup although I am
familiar with it already. The sad thing is that with sun/oracle transition
maven documentation is rotten and many of the plugins need a revamp,
especially ones for full stack jee severs I learnt a little start of this
year and everything was too fresh (jboss 6 not even released yet or is it?)
or was very outdated for me as I started Java when JSE 6 was released so
have little interest in knowing how to use maven in legacy systems unless I
get employment in enterprise(hopefuly soon),
Java is in a mess st the moment with no news on JSE7 and very little info
from Oracle. I took it as a blessing in disguise an started getting to know
JSF and hibernate and other stuff.

PS can anyone confirm that there is firefox bug when selecting a different
locale for i8n testing? I am able only to change locale few times.