tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Aaron Clark <acl...@intellicominc.com>
Subject Apache Tomcat 6.0.18 on Windows Server 2008 R2 Changes RDP Port
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2010 21:51:55 GMT
Hello,

We have a customer that is running Tomcat Server 6.0.18 under Windows 2008 R2. On this server
the Remote Desktop Port (3389) is being changed to port 80 after X (usually ~3) number of
days. If we disable the Apache Tomcat Server and stop the service, this problem goes away.
We opened a case with Microsoft and they are saying to contact Apache. Does anyone have any
direction on where I might be able to go for help with this problem?

Thank You,

Aaron K. Clark
Senior Technician
A+, Network+ & CCNA
Intellicom, Inc
(308) 237 - 0684 x 228
(308) 234 - 6645 (Fax)
1700 2nd Ave
Kearney, Ne 68847

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication and any files or attachments transmitted with it
may contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. It is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, disclosure,
dissemination, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply E-mail and destroy all copies
of the original message. Additionally, we will take the appropriate action to avoid sending
you an unintended E-mail in the future. Thank you for your cooperation.