tomcat-users mailing list archives

From kiran surapaneni <svkir...@gmail.com>
Subject redirect some requests to another tomcat.
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2010 07:50:33 GMT
Hi,

   I have several applications running on my tomcat server. But due to some
reasons i need to move some of these applications to another tomcat server.
But most of these applications are client-sever applications and hence i
don't have the flexibility of making changes to the url. So the client will
continue to type in the same url but tomcat should be able to forward the
request to the appropriate server based on the url. Is this possible? And if
yes, any clues on how to achieve this.

Thanks in advance,
Venkat