tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Konstantin Kolinko <knst.koli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding memory to Tomcat 6.0 as a service?
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2010 22:35:01 GMT
2010/6/3 Konstantin Kolinko <knst.kolinko@gmail.com>:
> 2010/6/3 Debbie Shapiro <DShapiro@cardiacscience.com>:
>>

> Have you searched the list archives? It has to be answered a couple of times.
>
>> The version of Tomcat (6.0) that I have installed
>
> For the future, the version is three numbers, "x.y.z".
>
>> I was told that there might be some type of service configuration tool
>> if you are running Tomcat as a service. Is this true?
>
> That is
> bin/tomcat6w.exe

It you installed Tomcat as a service using an *.exe installer from
tomcat.apache.org, you will have "Configure Tomcat" in the Apache
Tomcat 6.0 folder in your programs menu. It runs "tomcat6w.exe".

Then, look here:
http://www.zulutown.com/blog/tag/tomcat6w/
Ignore all the text, but look at the picture. See the "Initial memory
pool", "Maximum memory pool" input fields. You will put your values
there.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko