tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rathna <gente...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: apache2 tomcat6.0.26 mod_jk
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2010 22:38:59 GMT
I'm sorry, that was absolutely a mistake. The first email I sent out
returned with a server error. Somehow the server retried it and sent it
again. No, I was the "idiot" who couldn't figure out the solution or wait
for the server to resend the message. You guys are awesome. Thank you.

>>    JkMount / worker1
>>     JkMount /* worker1

>Note that the second JKMount includes the first.

>>     JkMount /* worker1

Did you mean I need not include "JkMount / worker1"? Anyway I'll try that.

Yes I directly downloaded tomcat since I've previously experienced issues
with tomcat from ubuntu package management. Thanks again.

Regards,
Rathna

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 2:05 PM, Christopher Schultz <