tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sandro Gallo <>
Subject Re: Error on startup catalina
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2010 17:07:44 GMT
thank you for your answer.
Yes, every time, I downloaded new package. I try also with 5.5: same

So, I'll try again to download and unpack the .tart file.
Please, last question (I hope). I do double click in finder to unpack the
tar file.
What is the command from terminal?

To install Tomcat, I follow this two guide:

Is there any other information that might come in handy?
I apologize for all these problems.
If I fix problem, I'll let you know.
Thank you very much