tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 6.0.26
Date Sun, 27 Jun 2010 17:17:59 GMT
> From: John Byrne [mailto:jbmultitel@gmail.com]
> Subject: Tomcat 6.0.26

Thanks for the very specific version and installation information - quite helpful.

> I use default install structure for tomcat.  I add a applications
> folder under TOMCAT 6.0\webapps\ROOT\myfoloder

Which is the problem.  Your webapp should be in webapp\myfoloder (that may be a typo on your
part).

> Also add classes folder under tomcat 6.0\webapps\ROOT\WEB-INF\classes

That should be under webapps\myfoloder\WEB-INF\classes.

ROOT is its own application; each additional application should be located under webapps,
not ROOT.

 - Chuck