tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot create JDBC driver of class '' for connect URL 'null'
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2010 02:03:52 GMT
> From: yuccanel@live.co.za [mailto:yuccanel@live.co.za]
> Subject: Re: org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot
> create JDBC driver of class '' for connect URL 'null'
>
> production is tomcat 6.0.20

Then there's no common/lib or shared/lib in production either.  Get your story straight.

I would strongly recommend that you do your development and testing on exactly the same Tomcat
version that runs in production.  Anything else puts you at risk for unexpected surprises.
 (I'd also upgrade production ASAP.)

 - Chuck