tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Robinson, Eric" <eric.robin...@psmnv.com>
Subject RE: Setting the Right Amount of Memory
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2010 19:21:19 GMT
> Sorry for not responding yet.  Busy at what I actually
> get paid for, and trying to generate some real numbers
> for the question at hand.  More later.

No worries, I just want to keep the thread alive until something
definitive comes from it if possible. :-)

--
Eric Robinson

Disclaimer - June 21, 2010
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for Tomcat
Users List. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy
or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the
author and might not represent those of . Warning: Although  has taken reasonable precautions
to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for
any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.