tomcat-users mailing list archives

From ian loyola <ian_loy...@yahoo.com>
Subject Convert a certificate from IIS (.PFX) into a (.keystore) for Apache Tomcat v 6.x
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2010 22:04:53 GMT
Dear colleagues,

I'm running IIS version 6 and Apache Tomcat 6.x on a Windows 2003 enterprise server. I had
to renew SSL certificates for both the IIS and Tomcat web server.

I was told to raise a CSR from the IIS server and create a certificate. The certificate (.PFX)
could then be converted into a (.keystore) file for Tomcat. Unfortunately, I'm struggling
with this.

Generating a new CSR is unfortunately not an option as it needs to be completed tomorrow.

Could you please please assist me to convert a certificate from IIS (.PFX) into a (.keystore)
for Apache Tomcat v 6.x?

Thank you.

Best regards,
Ian