tomcat-users mailing list archives

From neo21 zerro <neo21_ze...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: HTTP Status 408!
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2010 13:19:36 GMT

</security-role>

________________________________
From: Pid <pid@pidster.com>
To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Thu, June 10, 2010 3:43:18 PM
Subject: Re: HTTP Status 408!

On 10/06/2010 12:06, neo21 zerro wrote:
> Hello ,
>

> Good news I found a way to get rid of the error with this code in my JASS:
> session = req.getSession(true);
>

> But now I get another strage error :
>
> HTTP Status 400 - Invalid direct reference to form login page
> ________________________________
>
> type Status report
> message Invalid direct reference to form login page
> description The request sent by the client was syntactically incorrect (Invalid
> direct reference to form login page).

Does this occur every time you try to log in?

Please post the login config from web.xml.

> ________________________________
>

> The response header looks like this:
>
>  Response Headersview source
> Server Apache-Coyote/1.1
> Content-Type text/html;charset=utf-8
> Content-Length 1100
> Date Thu, 10 Jun 2010 10:51:56
> GMT
> Connection close
> Request Headersview source
> Host localhost:8080
> User-Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U;
> Windows NT 5.2; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
> Accept text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8
> Accept-Language en-us,en;q=0.5
> Accept-Encoding gzip,deflate
> Accept-Charset ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.7
> Keep-Alive 115
> Connection keep-alive
> Cookie JSESSIONID=3AFB0FC0977ABA49563E858035F02617

in my app a strange error occur's:
>>  HTTP Status 408:The time allowed for the login process has been exceeded. If you
wish to continue you must either click back twice and re-click the link you
>> requested or close and re-open your browser.
>>       I've made a little research about the problem and everyone said that it goes
away if you enable the cookies(made that and the error still occurs). Another thing is that
the actual JAAS login module authenticate the user but when it should display the protected
resource the error occurs.