tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tomislav Petrović <t.petro...@inet.hr>
Subject Re: Webapp reloading issue and intermittent 404 errors
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2010 13:46:23 GMT
Caldarale, Charles R said on 28.6.2010 15:32:
 >> From: Tomislav Petrović [mailto:t.petrovic@inet.hr]
 >> Subject: Webapp reloading issue and intermittent 404 errors
 >>
 >> Tomcat is: Apache Tomcat/6.0.24, Java is 6 don't know update number
 >> exactly but can find out if necessary.
 >
 > Try moving to 6.0.26, or 6.0.27 when it comes out in a few days.  The
exact JVM version may be useful.

I'll try to find out.

 >> Seems to me it is related to web app reloading but this
 >> is my blind guess.
 >
 > What makes you suspicious that reloading is going on?

Just my VERY BIG AND BLIND guess based on classes involved in stack trace.

 > Have you checked the timestamps of the .war file against the system
clock?  Times in the future have been known to trigger reload loops and
other errors (perhaps your 404).

Have checked all files related to this webapp and none seems to change.
Will check again more thoroughly if future timestamps exist.

Thanks for suggestions, any other ideas?
--
Tomy <t.petrovic@inet.hr>