tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <>
Subject Re: Tomcat current thread count
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2010 16:20:33 GMT
> Özgür,
> On 6/25/2010 11:39 AM, Ozgur Ozdemircili wrote:
>> Thanks for the useful link. I have gotten a thread dump using kill -3 .
>> You can find it in the attached file.
> It looks like almost everything is idle, here. Can you wait a while,
> when you estimate you might be close to encountering this error, and
> then take another thread dump? That one would probably be more interesting.

Yup, or maybe write a small shell script, sending the signal every 5
minutes or maybe even once every minute in order to make it likely to
catch the problematic status. Be prepared for enough space in the logs
directory though.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message