tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <>
Subject Re: Still having problem retrieving user value from ISAPI Filter for authentication
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2010 19:47:52 GMT
On 22.06.2010 21:29, Savoy, Melinda wrote:
> That is definitely the preferred method and the reason for going to the Tomcat Connector
for this authentication process.  However, even with the most simple implementation of my
index.jsp and web.xml file I cannot get the getRemoteUser() to work.
> I am hoping that Ranier is able to look at the log that I sent a few minutes ago and
perhaps from there be able to determine where I've messed up in the configuration portion
of the ISAPI filter or see something in the log that would show him where this is going wrong
that perhaps I can fix(?).

The ISAPI redirector log shows that it's correctly forwarding the data.

How do your web.xml and server.xml for this test look like?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message